jueves, 5 de febrero de 2015

Diego's blog

Diego Ibáñez Bernal 2ºE
Hi everyone!
I didn't write anything last week because I was on holiday with my family. We sailed on a ship to Italy and we had a great time. There was an artificial beach in the ship, (I love the beach), and I played with the waves. My parents and my brother like the beach ,too. When we arrived in Italy, the sun was shining and the water was warm. We stayed in a hotel near the beach for two days. Then we took a bus to Rome and stayed in a hotel there. Our hotel room was nice, but I didn't like the food at all. In Rome, we visited the Coliseum. It's very big, but I haven't got any pictures. A thief stole my camera or maybe I dropped it while we were walkind around the Coliseum. I was very angry, but it was still a great trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario