miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2014

Theatre at IES Pablo Gargallo




Our students in 1st and 2nd year of ESO enjoyed a play called "Derailed" performed on stage at our school by English actors. The play was a huge success.The students in the bilingual program have written some reports on the play:

"As far as I'm concerned, the play was very incredible and entertaining because I participated in it".
Jhonander Ismael Larco
1ºESO A-C

" It was funny, crazy, amazing and the actors were very funny and cool. I liked the theatre because it was original and funny because the actors said that the students had to act. I liked because spoke English and the students undestand." Félix Ozcoz Eraso



" In my opinion, I think that the theatre in English was funny and amusing. Personally, what I liked most was when I had a foot toy above the roof. Cocky was dressed as Mexican, Jhon and Araceli as arabs."
Tiberiu Constantin Leu 1º ESO A-C


"As far as I'm concerned, the theatre is amazing!
In my opinion the theatre is amusing.
I think that the play was entertaining and funny!"
Aroa Amorós Maldonado 1º ESO A-C

" I think that the play was amusing and fantastic. I like it because the actors were very funny".
Elisa Antón 1º ESO A-C

"In my opinion the theatre was very funny and amazing. I like the theatre but it is very amazing and fantastic, the actors were very clever."
Denisa Burduja 1º ESO A-C

" In my opinion the theatre was fantastic. The actors are funny and great".
Paula Aragüés

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario