lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Our language assistant



The students in the bilingual program work in class with our American language assistant every week. We consider this activity to be a really rewarding experience and the students in 1º ESO are so delighted that they are looking forward to the class with Claire all the time.
Thank you so much.

We enclose her profile:


Hello! My name is Claire Putnam-Pite. I am from Santa Cruz, California.  This is a town an hour and a half south of San Francisco.  I went to the University of California, San Diego which is located in Southern California, just north of the Mexican border.  I studied a double major in International Relations and Linguistics.  My third year of university I studied in Barcelona at Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona.  I had so much fun studying, living and traveling in Spain and Europe that I knew I wanted to return.  When I graduated I applied to the teacher’s assistant program.  Last year I worked at I.E.S. Miguel Catalan where I learned a lot about teaching English and fell in love with the city, Zaragoza.  I am so lucky to have been place in Zaragoza for a second year and look forward to this opportunity at I.E.S. Pablo Gargallo.  I am very passionate about travelling, meeting people and having new experiences. 

We celebrated "Thansgiving" with our students in ESO and Claire gave a presentation about this festivity in her country. Here you can see a brief video with some information about this important day in the Americans'
lives.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario